Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene granules, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, nonoxynol-9, C12-15 pareth-9, disodium EDTA, quaternium-15, carbomer 2%, triethanolamine; topical soln.
Indications for ZANFEL:
Urushiol-induced contact dermatitis (eg, poison oak, ivy, sumac).
Adults and Children:
Wet affected area. Apply 1½ inches of soln to palm, wet both hands, rub product into paste. Rub both hands on affected area until itching stops. Rinse area thoroughly. Rewash as needed if itch returns.
Other rashes (eg, phytophotodermatitis): not recommended.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- Prostate Cancer Diagnoses Increase Men's Suicide Risk
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)