VITAL HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed whey, meat and soy proteins), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, lactose), fat (MCT, safflower oil), vitamins, minerals; low lactose, residue; vanilla flavor; gluten-free; lactose <0.25g/packet.
Indications for VITAL HN:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for patients with chronically impaired GI function (eg, maldigestion, malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, radiation enteritis).
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/300mL (1000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Peptide-based elemental medical nutritional supplement.
Pwd packets—6 (79g/packet)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)