VITAL HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed whey, meat and soy proteins), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, lactose), fat (MCT, safflower oil), vitamins, minerals; low lactose, residue; vanilla flavor; gluten-free; lactose <0.25g/packet.
Indications for VITAL HN:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for patients with chronically impaired GI function (eg, maldigestion, malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, radiation enteritis).
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/300mL (1000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Peptide-based elemental medical nutritional supplement.
Pwd packets—6 (79g/packet)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients at Increased Risk for Cancer Death
- Tivozanib Offers Superior Outcomes in Refractory Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)