Generic Name and Formulations:
Eflornithine HCl 13.9%; crm.
Indications for VANIQA:
Reduction of unwanted facial hair in women.
Apply a thin layer to affected areas of face and adjacent areas under the chin twice daily at least 8 hours apart; rub in thoroughly. Do not wash treated area for at least 4 hours. Continue to use hair removal techniques as needed. May apply cosmetics or sunscreens after cream dries.
Reduce frequency if irritation or intolerance develops; discontinue if irritation continues. Abraded or broken skin. Pregnancy (Cat.C): not recommended. Nursing mothers.
Hair growth retardant.
Acne, pseudofolliculitis barbae, stinging, headache, burning, dry skin, erythema, tingling, dyspepsia, irritation, rash, alopecia, dizziness.
Crm—30g, 60g (2x30g)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)