Most Recent Articles by Robert Provenzano, MD
MACRA carries significant reimbursement implications over the next several years.
In light of changes in Medicare policies related to ESRD, nephrologists will be called on to play an expanded leadership role in dialysis centers.
The recent publication of the CHOIR and CREATE studies in the New England Journal of Medicine questioning hemoglobin targets in dialysis patients have resulted in intense scrutiny of the relationship between Amgen, dialysis organizations, and physicians in the management of anemia.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)