Most Recent Articles by Robert G. Uzzo, MD, FACS
Incredible progress is being made in kidney cancer treatment.
Effective clinical trial design and ultimately drug approval require careful consideration of the endpoints selected.
To avoid CKD, the guidelines now provide detailed review of the risk/benefit profile comparing partial to radical nephrectomy.
Data from MagnaSafe suggest that MRIs for patients with pacemakers/ICDs can be performed safely.
More Articles by Robert G. Uzzo, MD, FACS
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Low Vitamin D Tied to Risk for Renal Hyperfiltration in Healthy Adults
- Novel Albuminuria Endpoints May Improve CKD Progression Trials
- Overactive Bladder Linked to Prostate Cancer ADT
- Second-Line Antidiabetic Meds May Impact Cardiovascular Risk
- Hemodialysis Patients May Benefit by Staying on Loop Diuretics
- FDA Down to 5 Weeks of Funding to Review New Drug Applications
- Short Sleep Duration Linked to Higher Atherosclerotic Burden
- High Uric Acid Predicts AKI, Mortality in Hospitalized Patients
- PCa Phenotype May Predict Response to Immune Checkpoint Blockade
- Roxadustat Effective in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients With Anemia
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)