Most Recent Articles by Robert G. Uzzo, MD, FACS
Effective clinical trial design and ultimately drug approval require careful consideration of the endpoints selected.
To avoid CKD, the guidelines now provide detailed review of the risk/benefit profile comparing partial to radical nephrectomy.
Data from MagnaSafe suggest that MRIs for patients with pacemakers/ICDs can be performed safely.
Adjuvant treatments for RCC must be prioritized by physicians because ultimately value is determined by how medicine is practiced.
More Articles by Robert G. Uzzo, MD, FACS
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- The Potential Role for PARP Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)