REFRESH LACRI-LUBE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum 56.8%, mineral oil 42.5%; oph oint; contains chlorobutanol.
Indications for REFRESH LACRI-LUBE:
Adults and Children:
Apply ¼ inch of ointment to inside of eyelid as needed.
Discontinue if irritation worsens or persists for more than 72 hrs.
Lacri-Lube—3.5g, 7g; PM—3.5g
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)