PreferaOB ONE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Niacinamide 17mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 50mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit. C 25mg, Vit. D3 400 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, iodine (as potassium iodide) 175mcg, iron (polysaccharide iron complex 22mg + heme iron polypeptide as Proferrin 6mg), zinc (as oxide) 15mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based [microalgae]) 200mg; softgels.
Indications for PreferaOB ONE:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 softgel daily.
Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
PreferaOB—90; PreferaOB + DHA (30 tabs + 30 softgels)—60; PreferaOB ONE—30
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- The Potential Role for PARP Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)