Reasons for nondisclosure include not wanting to be judged or lectured, being embarrassed
The FDA still considers marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug, meaning it has "no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."
Physicians have higher rates of depressive symptoms than the general population. How can you tell if a fellow clinician is depressed?
HHS study shows Medicare pays 80% more than other countries for certain prescription drugs.
Regardless of the type of audit a practice is performing, the starting point for most of them is internal.
Nowadays the best place to reach qualified candidates is online. In this article, we explain how to write a job posting they can't ignore.
The health care field is looking to behavioral economics because of the understanding that behavior is the 'final pathway through which all of our interventions act.'
Factors to consider before allowing patients online access to their medical information.
AMA House of Delegates has adopted policy to study, act for, advocate gender equity in medicine.
Patient data hacking is a risk even for small practices.
Docs will have more opportunity to use technology with extra codes approved by CPT Editorial Panel.
Practices need to incorporate efforts to double check reimbursement against contracts
Hiring the right people is key to growing your nephrology or urology practice. How can you assemble a top-notch staff?
Helpful strategies include developing a plan, knowing who will implement the plan, and staying flexible.
Tracking patients may improve treatment for chronic conditions.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast May Up Acute Kidney Injury Risk in CKD
- Delayed Prostate Cancer Treatment May Up Relapse Risk
- Review: Desmopressin Decreases Nocturia Episodes
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
- Salvage Prostatectomy May Benefit Some Prostate Cancer Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)