Although all of the guidelines acknowledge that there are emergent situations in which providing care for a family member or friend is not only permissible but also essential, other situations are frowned upon.
Hardships greatest among younger cancer survivors vs patients without cancer history
Set financial goals and expectations, and increase revenue for your physicians' practice.
Communication with older patients can be complicated for several reasons.
Spending your day updating electronic health records, researching, and sending emails can be a pain in the neck - figuratively and literally. Here are 8 tips to prevent tech neck.
Most medical school graduates leave school carrying debt. Here's what you can do to better manage your student loan debt.
Achieving a work-life balance can be difficult as a clinician. Here are 6 tips to get it right.
As of last Saturday's enrollment deadline, 8.5 million people in 39 states had enrolled
Experts suggest some simple ways medical practices can get patients to embrace healthy behaviors.
More female, black, and Hispanic matriculants seen after diversity accreditation standards implemented
Odds of burnout up with report of poor/marginal time for documentation, time spent on EHR at home
Fraud, health crimes, substance abuse exclusions increased 20% per year from 2007 to 2017
In a sea of job postings, candidates will flock to a certain type of ad. Here's what they're looking for.
Physician mothers report limited opportunities for advancement, financial inequalities, lack of support.
Reasons for nondisclosure include not wanting to be judged or lectured, being embarrassed
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Radium-223 Use in mCRPC Differs By Race
- Brachytherapy for Favorable-Risk Prostate Cancer Continues to Decline
- Kidney Damage in Younger Adults Tied to NSAID Use
- Abiraterone, Prednisone With Androgen Deprivation Therapy Show Durable Efficacy in Metastatic Castration-Naive Prostate Cancer
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)