Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, hydrolyzed lactalbumin, arginine), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides [FOS]), fat (corn, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (FOS), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PERATIVE:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for metabolically stressed patients (eg, fractures, wounds, burns, surgery, pressure ulcers).
Adults and Children:
Provides 308Cal/8oz (1300Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)