Generic Name and Formulations:
Haemophilus b conjugate 7.5mcg (meningococcal protein conjugate 250mcg); per 0.5mL; IM inj.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for PEDVAXHIB:
Immunization of children against H. influenzae type b.
<2 months: not recommended. 2 and 4 months: 0.5mL lM. Children vaccinated (with 2 dose regimen) before 12 months should receive booster at 12 months (but not <2 months after previous shot). Previously unvaccinated children, 15–71 months: 0.5mL lM once.
Immunodeficiency. Delay administration in febrile or active infection. Have epinephrine inj (1:1000) available. Protection begins several days after injection. Pregnancy (Cat. C): not recommended.
Local reactions, fever.
Single-dose vials (w. diluent)—10
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Urine Immunoassay Identifies Novel Lupus Nephritis Biomarkers
- Novel Albuminuria Endpoints May Improve CKD Progression Trials
- Comorbidities Adversely Linked to Cancer Trial Participation
- Global Demand for Bladder Cancer Treatment Threatens Supply in 2019
- Opioids Now More Deadly for Americans Than Traffic Accidents
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)