PEDIASURE w. FIBER ENTERAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (high-oleic safflower, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, fiber (oat and soy) 0.8g/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PEDIASURE w. FIBER ENTERAL:
Total or supplemental nutritional support for children 1–13yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1–13yrs: For oral or tube feeding as needed. Prepared as directed provides 29.6 Cal/oz.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Novel Albuminuria Endpoints May Improve CKD Progression Trials
- Comorbidities Adversely Linked to Cancer Trial Participation
- Global Demand for Bladder Cancer Treatment Threatens Supply in 2019
- Opioids Now More Deadly for Americans Than Traffic Accidents
- New Predictor of In-Hospital Acute Kidney Injury Identified
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)