Generic Name and Formulations:
Olopatadine HCl 0.1%; oph. soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for PATANOL:
Treatment of signs and symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) twice daily (6–8 hours apart).
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration, if eye is not red). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Headache, ocular effects (eg, blurred vision, burning/stinging, dry eye, foreign body sensation, hyperemia, keratitis, lid edema, pruritus), asthenia, cold syndrome, pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, taste perversion.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- Prostate Cancer Diagnoses Increase Men's Suicide Risk
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)