Gingko biloba plant extract combined with aspirin may help resolve some issues in cognition for acute ischemic stroke patients.
10 increase in proportions of ultra-processed foods tied to 10 higher breast and overall cancer risk
Best Diet Overall went to the Mediterranean Diet and the DASH Diet, with the Flexitarian Diet third.
Study finds that closely adhering to a Mediterranean-style diet possibly protects men from aggressive and advanced prostate cancer.
Saturated fat intake significantly decreases in HbA1c-lowering effect in DPP4i monotherapy in patients with diabetes.
Remission was linked to 46% patients in intensive weight management programs.
More than 50% products advertised as androgen receptor modulators had selective androgen receptor modulators.
Coffee consumption was affiliated with more positives than negatives across a wide range of health outcomes.
12.2% of adults meet fruit recommendation and 9.3% meet vegetable recommendation.
Both total intake of nuts and consumption of peanuts/tree nuts and walnuts tied to lower risk.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Lymphoceles: A Contemporary Review and an Approach for Prevention
- Anticoagulants Tied With Stroke, Hemorrhage in CKD
- Coronary Artery Calcification Risk Factors in CKD Identified
- Pulmonary Hypertension Linked With Worse Prognosis in CKD, ESRD
- Adverse Prostate Cancer Pathology Accurately Predicted With MRI
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)