NEOBENZ MICRO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 3.5%, 5.5%; crm.
Indications for NEOBENZ MICRO:
Apply to cleansed areas 1–2 times daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity or severe irritation develops. May bleach fabrics or hair. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Allergic dermatitis, dryness.
Micro—45g; SD—30 (0.5g applicators); Wash—180g
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)