MURINE EAR DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%; otic soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE EAR DROPS:
5–10 drops into ear. Keep drops in ear several minutes. Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed. May irrigate with warm water.
Perforated eardrum or after ear surgery. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Avoid eyes. Reevaluate if excessive ear wax remains after 4 consecutive days of use.
Soln—15mL (dropper bottle); Ear Wax Removal System—15mL (dropper bottle w. ear syringe)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Novel Albuminuria Endpoints May Improve CKD Progression Trials
- Comorbidities Adversely Linked to Cancer Trial Participation
- Global Demand for Bladder Cancer Treatment Threatens Supply in 2019
- Opioids Now More Deadly for Americans Than Traffic Accidents
- New Predictor of In-Hospital Acute Kidney Injury Identified
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)