Generic Name and Formulations:
Efinaconazole 10%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for JUBLIA:
Treatment of onychomycosis of the toenail(s) due to Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Apply to affected toenail(s) once daily for 48 weeks using the integrated flow-through brush applicator. Ensure complete cover of the toenail, toenail folds, toenail bed, hyponychium, and the undersurface of the toenail plate.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Product is flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Ingrown toenail, application site reactions (eg, dermatitis, vesicles, pain).
Bottle (4mL, 8mL)—1 (w. brush applicator)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Urine Immunoassay Identifies Novel Lupus Nephritis Biomarkers
- Novel Albuminuria Endpoints May Improve CKD Progression Trials
- Comorbidities Adversely Linked to Cancer Trial Participation
- Global Demand for Bladder Cancer Treatment Threatens Supply in 2019
- Opioids Now More Deadly for Americans Than Traffic Accidents
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)