Most Recent Articles by John Schieszer
Regardless of treatment modality, men with Gleason 10 prostate cancer have high 5-year overall survival rates, new study finds.
Researchers question the generalizability of a major study showing no significant difference in cancer-specific and overall survival between surgery and observation for localized prostate cancer.
Clinicians can rest easier about recommending finasteride to more men, according to experts.
Alcohol needle washing and pre-biopsy rectal cultures for targeted prophylaxis are among the potentially beneficial strategies.
Study shows that the risk of recurrence after salvage radiotherapy is inversely related to the number of nodes resected at radical prostatectomy.
More Articles by John Schieszer
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
- PET/CT May Improve Imaging of Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Adding MRI Does Not Boost Prostate Cancer Upgrading Rate
- Both High and Low Uric Acid Levels Tied to Higher Mortality
- Trulicity Labeling Updated to Include Data on T2D Patients With CKD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)