Most Recent Articles by Jody A. Charnow, Editor
Clinicians should assess whether women experience urinary incontinence and whether it affects their health, function, and quality of life.
New study suggests sodium intake is associated with cardiovascular disease and stroke only when mean sodium intake exceeds 5 grams per day.
Cytoreductive radical prostatectomy (RP) for metastatic prostate cancer (PCa) is associated with higher complication rates and longer hospital stays than RP for non-metastatic PCa.
In a study, percutaneous coronary intervention was associated with a 72% decreased risk of acute renal failure compared with coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with chronic kidney disease.
Physicians increasingly are prescribing high dose and very high dose radiation therapy after radical prostatectomy despite an absence of randomized trials supporting the practice.
More Articles by Jody A. Charnow, Editor
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)