ICAPS MV OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 10mg, niacin 10mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folic acid 400mcg, Vit.B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 512mg, Vit.D 400 IU, Vit.E 430 IU, Vit.K 25mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, copper (as cupric oxide) 3.6mg, chromium 120mcg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, phosphorus 140mg, potassium 80mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as oxide) 84.6mg, lutein 6.67mg, lycopene 0.3mg, zeaxanthin 3.33mg; per 4 coated del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS MV:
Nutritional supplement for eye and overall body health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 2 tabs twice daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients at Increased Risk for Cancer Death
- Tivozanib Offers Superior Outcomes in Refractory Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)