ICAPS AREDS FORMULA SOFTGELS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 28,640 IU, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 452mg, Vit.E 400 IU, copper (as cupric oxide) 1.6mg, zinc (as oxide) 69.6mg; per 2 softgels; contains soy; lactose-free.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS AREDS FORMULA SOFTGELS:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. Tabs: 2 tabs twice daily. Softgels: 1 softgel twice daily (AM & PM).
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)