It is not uncommon for doctors to move around during their career, not just from one part of a state to another, but from one part of the country to another.

To practice in the state where he or she is moving, a doctor must obtain medical licensure from that state (unless he or she goes to work in a federal facility, in which case a license from any state will do). The process of obtaining licensure can be challenging and frustrating.

Renal & Urology News would like to ask its physician readers the following poll question.

Continue Reading