FLINTSTONES COMPLETE GUMMIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 2000 IU, pantothenic acid 5mg, Vit. B6 1mg, Vit. B12 3mcg, Vit. C 30mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 18 IU, folic acid 200mcg, biotin 75mcg, iodine 30mcg, zinc 2.5mg; per 2 gummies; assorted flavors and sours; contains gelatin, wheat, tree nuts.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES COMPLETE GUMMIES:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–3yrs: chew 1 gummy daily. ≥4yrs: chew 2 gummies daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- The Potential Role for PARP Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)