Ethical Issues in Medicine
For valid informed consent to exist, patients have to understand the information physicians give them about a proposed treatment or procedure.
Clinicians can manage their emotions and behaviors to meet the challenges of working productively with sometimes abrasive and argumentative patients.
Identifying a patient's preferences and goals leads to a care plan that can reflect those goals, and this may improve patient satisfaction.
Renal and Urology News Articles
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)