Erythromycin Topical Soln Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Erythromycin 2%; soln; pads; alcohol 71.2%.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Erythromycin Topical Soln:
Apply with applicator or pads to cleansed and dried area twice daily.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, and mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Additive irritation with other topical agents (esp. abrasives or keratolytics).
Superinfection, dryness, erythema, pruritus, burning sensation.
Formerly known under the brand names C-Solve-2, Staticin, T-stat.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Kidney Damage in Younger Adults Tied to NSAID Use
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients at Increased Risk for Cancer Death
- Guidelines Updated for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Adults
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Darolutamide Improves Metastasis-Free Survival in CRPC
- Prednisone to Blame for ERA 223 Trial Failure?
- Clinicians Somewhat Favor Shared Decision-Making in Older mCRPC Patients
- Higher Push-Up Capacity Linked to Lower Incidence of CVD Events
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)