End Stage Renal Disease
Fresenius Medical Care North America has promoted Ahmad Sharif, MD, MPH, to Chief Medical Information Officer for North America.
In an Israeli study, individuals who had any type of kidney disease as children had a 4-fold increased risk of end-stage renal disease in adulthood.
New study finds an increase in medical events and institutionalization in the months leading up to dialysis withdrawal.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)