Generic Name and Formulations:
Emedastine (as difumarate) 0.05%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for EMADINE:
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1 drop up to 4 times daily.
Soft contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration, if eye is not red). Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Headache, abnormal dreams, asthenia, bad taste, blurred vision, burning or stinging, corneal infiltrates, corneal staining, dermatitis, discomfort, dry eye, foreign body sensation, hyperemia, keratitis, pruritus, rhinitis, sinusitis, tearing.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Clinicians Somewhat Favor Shared Decision-Making in Older mCRPC Patients
- Higher Push-Up Capacity Linked to Lower Incidence of CVD Events
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients at Increased Risk for Cancer Death
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)