Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; reagent strips (glucose oxidase).
Bayer Corp, Diagnostics Div.
Indications for DIASTIX:
Quantitative determination of urine glucose.
Adults and Children:
Test according to package directions.
Discard 6 months after opening.
Phenazopyridine, other azo dyes in drugs, ascorbic acid, nitrofurantoin, riboflavin, ketones may interfere.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)