Failure to categorize data is among the mistakes made in medical practices that could set the stage for violating patient confidentiality.
Staff at medical practices should be taught to recognize suspicious email messages
A study found that more than half of information breaches at health care organizations were due to internal issues such as sending emails to the wrong recipient.
Set financial goals and expectations, and increase revenue for your physicians' practice.
Experts suggest some simple ways medical practices can get patients to embrace healthy behaviors.
The FDA still considers marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug, meaning it has "no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."
Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of renal & urology drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
FIND DRUG MONOGRAPHS
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Clinicians Somewhat Favor Shared Decision-Making in Older mCRPC Patients
- Higher Push-Up Capacity Linked to Lower Incidence of CVD Events
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients at Increased Risk for Cancer Death
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)