Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (L-amino acids), carbohydrates (corn syrup solids), fat (high oleic safflower, coconut, soy oils), L-carnitine, taurine, iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamins, minerals; contains phenylalanine; nonessential amino-acid free.
Indications for CYCLINEX-1:
Nutritional supplement for infants and toddlers with urea cycle disorder, gyrate atrophy of the choroid and retina, or hyperammonemia-hyperornithinemia-homocitrullinemia (HHH) syndrome.
Amino acid-modified medical nutritional supplement w. iron.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Kidney Damage in Younger Adults Tied to NSAID Use
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients at Increased Risk for Cancer Death
- Guidelines Updated for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Adults
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Darolutamide Improves Metastasis-Free Survival in CRPC
- Prednisone to Blame for ERA 223 Trial Failure?
- Clinicians Somewhat Favor Shared Decision-Making in Older mCRPC Patients
- Higher Push-Up Capacity Linked to Lower Incidence of CVD Events
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)