Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%; vag crm.
Indications for CLINDESSE:
1 applicatorful intravaginally once.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not rely on contraceptive diaphragm or condom concurrently or for 5 days after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers.
Fungal vaginosis, vulvovaginal pruritus, headache.
Prefilled applicator (5g )—1
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Kidney Damage in Younger Adults Tied to NSAID Use
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients at Increased Risk for Cancer Death
- Guidelines Updated for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Adults
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Darolutamide Improves Metastasis-Free Survival in CRPC
- Prednisone to Blame for ERA 223 Trial Failure?
- Clinicians Somewhat Favor Shared Decision-Making in Older mCRPC Patients
- Higher Push-Up Capacity Linked to Lower Incidence of CVD Events
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)