Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%; vag crm.
Indications for CLINDESSE:
1 applicatorful intravaginally once.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not rely on contraceptive diaphragm or condom concurrently or for 5 days after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers.
Fungal vaginosis, vulvovaginal pruritus, headache.
Prefilled applicator (5g )—1
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- Prostate Cancer Diagnoses Increase Men's Suicide Risk
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)