CITRACAL PLUS w. MAGNESIUM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as citrate) 250mg, Vit. D3 125 IU, magnesium (as oxide) 40mg, pyridoxine (as HCl) 5mg, boron 0.5mg, copper (as gluconate) 0.5mg, manganese (as gluconate) 0.5mg, zinc (as oxide) 5mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CITRACAL PLUS w. MAGNESIUM:
1–2 tabs twice daily.
May antagonize tetracycline, bisphosphonates (separate by 2hrs), phenytoin, other drugs. May be antagonized by phenytoin, iron supplements.
Citracal + D—60, 120; 250 + D—150; Petites—100, 200; Plus w. Mg—150; Plus Bone Density Builder—120
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- The Potential Role for PARP Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)