CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, zinc coceth sulfate, glycerin, PEG-75, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, zinc gluconate, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium benzoate, masking fragrance, disodium EDTA; liq.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH:
As part of a daily skin care regimen, to help control excess oil production and wash away impurities.
Adults and Children:
Massage foam onto damp skin. Rinse and pat dry.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- Prostate Cancer Diagnoses Increase Men's Suicide Risk
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)