CALTRATE 600 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as carbonate) 600mg; tabs; sugar- and lactose-free.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CALTRATE 600:
1–2 tabs daily.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. Calcium absorption decreased by corticosteroids, foods such as rhubarb, spinach, bran.
GI discomfort, hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Novel Albuminuria Endpoints May Improve CKD Progression Trials
- Comorbidities Adversely Linked to Cancer Trial Participation
- Global Demand for Bladder Cancer Treatment Threatens Supply in 2019
- Opioids Now More Deadly for Americans Than Traffic Accidents
- New Predictor of In-Hospital Acute Kidney Injury Identified
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)