BETADINE SURGICAL SCRUB OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE SURGICAL SCRUB:
Pre-op site and hand cleansing.
Adults and Children:
Apply to wet area, lather 5 minutes, rinse. As pre-op hand scrub: repeat.
Extensive burns (absorption may occur).
Local irritation, sensitization (rare).
Soln—½ oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, pt, qt, gal
Swab sticks—1, 3 packs
Scrub—4 oz, pt, qt, gal
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast May Up Acute Kidney Injury Risk in CKD
- Delayed Prostate Cancer Treatment May Up Relapse Risk
- Review: Desmopressin Decreases Nocturia Episodes
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
- Salvage Prostatectomy May Benefit Some Prostate Cancer Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)