AVEENO ANTI-ITCH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calamine 3%, pramoxine HCl 1%, camphor 0.3%, etc; lotion; crm.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for AVEENO ANTI-ITCH:
Minor skin irritations.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply up to 4 times daily.
Astringent + topical anesthetic + counterirritant.
Bath (reg)—8 x 1.5oz pkts; Bath (moisturizing)—8 x 0.75oz pkts; Oil—10oz; Moisturizing lotion—1oz, 2.5oz, 8oz, 12oz; Anti-itch lotion—4oz; Anti-itch crm—1oz
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- The Potential Role for PARP Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)