Generic Name and Formulations:
Isopropyl alcohol 95%, anhydrous glycerin 5%; otic soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for AURO-DRI:
Water in ear.
4–5 drops in ear.
Perforated eardrum. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Reevaluate if redness, pain, swelling, irritation persists. Avoid eyes.
Soln—30mL (dropper bottle)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- High Uric Acid Predicts AKI, Mortality in Hospitalized Patients
- PCa Phenotype May Predict Response to Immune Checkpoint Blockade
- Roxadustat Effective in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients With Anemia
- Coronary Artery Calcium May Help Predict CVD in South Asians
- American College of Physicians Releases 7th Edition of Ethics Manual
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)