Generic Name and Formulations:
Isopropyl alcohol 95%, anhydrous glycerin 5%; otic soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for AURO-DRI:
Water in ear.
4–5 drops in ear.
Perforated eardrum. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Reevaluate if redness, pain, swelling, irritation persists. Avoid eyes.
Soln—30mL (dropper bottle)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
- PET/CT May Improve Imaging of Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Adding MRI Does Not Boost Prostate Cancer Upgrading Rate
- Both High and Low Uric Acid Levels Tied to Higher Mortality
- Trulicity Labeling Updated to Include Data on T2D Patients With CKD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)