ATROVENT NASAL SPRAY 0.03% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ipratropium bromide 0.03% (21mcg/spray); aqueous soln.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ATROVENT NASAL SPRAY 0.03%:
Rhinorrhea associated with allergic and nonallergic perennial rhinitis.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 2 sprays in each nostril 2–3 times daily.
Allergy to atropine or its derivatives.
Avoid eyes. Narrow-angle glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Epistaxis, pharyngitis, nasal dryness or irritation, other nasal symptoms, nausea.
Nasal spray—30mL (345 sprays)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)