Most Recent Articles by Anthony Bleyer, MD
Study results point to a future when whole exome sequencing will be the method of choice for identifying genetic causes of CKD.
The next generation of doctors could be living in your own home.
The start of 2012 is a good time to look back on the previous year to see the current state of nephrology. What have been the important findings that occurred in the past year, and what do we have to look forward to in the year ahead?
More Articles by Anthony Bleyer, MD
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Study Supports Once-Daily Plazomicin Use for Complicated UTIs
- Prednisone to Blame for ERA 223 Trial Failure?
- Clinicians Somewhat Favor Shared Decision-Making in Older mCRPC Patients
- Higher Push-Up Capacity Linked to Lower Incidence of CVD Events
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)