Most Recent Articles by Adam Kaplan, MD
New research from McGill University in Montreal shows that dads get sad, too.
Exposure to prenatal testosterone accounts for many of the differences between men and women, particularly in the brain.
Many patients who fail with PDE5is are using the medications improperly.
Sperm function may have an upper age limit.
Divorce can have a significant impact on a man's biological, psychological, and social health.
More Articles by Adam Kaplan, MD
Renal and Urology News Articles
- The Threat From Within: Most Breaches Due to Employee Errors
- Radical Prostatectomy Has Lasting Benefit for Localized Cancer
- Poor Vitamin K Status Linked to Low BMD, Increased Fracture Risk in ESRD
- Serum Phosphate at Dialysis Start Tied With Mortality
- Veterans Health Administration Hospitals Outperform Non-VHAs
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)