Most Recent Articles by Adam Kaplan, MD
New research from McGill University in Montreal shows that dads get sad, too.
Exposure to prenatal testosterone accounts for many of the differences between men and women, particularly in the brain.
Many patients who fail with PDE5is are using the medications improperly.
Sperm function may have an upper age limit.
Divorce can have a significant impact on a man's biological, psychological, and social health.
More Articles by Adam Kaplan, MD
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Pembrolizumab Shows Promise for BCG-Unresponsive Bladder Cancer
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Dialysis and Transplant Patients at Increased Risk for Cancer Death
- Tivozanib Offers Superior Outcomes in Refractory Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)