Generic Name and Formulations:
Docosanol 10%; crm.
Indications for ABREVA:
Recurrent oral-facial herpes simplex episodes.
Apply and gently rub in 5 times daily until healed. Begin treatment at earliest sign or symptom.
Do not use on mucous membranes or near eyes.
Tube (2g)—1; Pump (2g)—1
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)