Generic Name and Formulations:
Trypsin 90Units, balsam peru 87mg, castor oil 788mg; per gram; oint.
Indications for XENADERM:
Decubitus and varicose ulcers, dehiscent wounds; debridement.
Adults and Children:
Apply at least twice daily. Dressing may be applied.
Do not apply to fresh arterial clots.
Debriding agent/capillary stimulant.
Sensitization may occur.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)