This slideshow reviews drug information for SAXENDA (liraglutide [rDNA origin] injection) indicated for chronic weight management.
The Medical Minute
Researchers found that PCa patients who walked at a faster pace were more likely to have healthier blood vessels.
Researchers conducted a study in Iceland that found an association between prostate cancer risk and quality of sleep.
A new study is suggesting there is substantial geographic variation in deceased donor kidney waiting times.
Researchers have developed a personalized tool that can predict the likelihood of prostate cancer overdiagnosis.
Point & Counterpoint
- Dietary Interventions Improve Hyperphosphatemia Treatment
- Genomic Prostate Score Predicts PCa Recurrence, Adverse Pathology
- New Dyslipidemia Guidelines Eliminate Treatment Targets
- Dysfunctional HDL May Contribute to Excess CVD Risk in CKD Patients
- Weekend Hospitalizations Worsen Outcomes for Metastatic PCa Patients
- Obesity, Diabetes Hike Post-Cystectomy Surgical Site Infection Risk
- No Worse Outcomes After Salvage Cystectomy for Bladder Cancer
- Some Post-Cystectomy Risks Increase with Older Age, Comorbidities
- Laparoscopically Harvesting Right Kidneys from Living Donors Safe
- Local Tumor Ablation of Small Renal Masses Offers Survival Edge
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)