The Medical Minute
Researchers found that PCa patients who walked at a faster pace were more likely to have healthier blood vessels.
Researchers conducted a study in Iceland that found an association between prostate cancer risk and quality of sleep.
A new study is suggesting there is substantial geographic variation in deceased donor kidney waiting times.
Researchers have developed a personalized tool that can predict the likelihood of prostate cancer overdiagnosis.
A 45-year-old man is incidentally found to have a 2.5 cm left hilar renal mass posterior to the left renal ...
An Asian male in his 60s presented for a nephrology consultation. Five years ago he sought medical care with complaints ...
A 75-year-old man with significant coronary artery disease and renal insufficiency presented with painless gross hematuria and underwent a transurethral ...
Point & Counterpoint
- Post-RARP Potency, Continence Return Faster with Amniotic Nerve Wrap
- MRI-Guided Prostate Biopsy Spots More Aggressive Tumors
- Dialysis Patients with Hyperphosphatemia May Benefit from Magnesium
- Cooking Methods May Help Dialysis Patients Control Phosphorus
- Antimicrobial Prophylaxis Overused for Urological Surgeries
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)