Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in flexible collodion; liq.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for WART-OFF:
Common and plantar warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Apply 1 drop at a time and cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, normal skin. Product is flammable. Impaired circulation (e.g., diabetes).
Liq—0.45oz (w. applicator)
Renal and Urology News Articles
- New Cholesterol Guidelines Consider CKD 'Risk-Enhancing'
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast May Up Acute Kidney Injury Risk in CKD
- Salvage Prostatectomy May Benefit Some Prostate Cancer Patients
- Extraprostatic Extension Indicates Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Surgery, Radiation Regimens for High-Grade PCa Offer Similar Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)