Fluoroscopy distinguishes dysfunctional voiding, primary bladder neck obstruction in women
Men who undergo prostate biopsy should be informed that the procedure can cause impaired voiding and transient erectile dysfunction, concluded Tobias Klein, MD, and colleagues in their study published online in The Journal of Urology.
Tamsulosin may be an effective treatment for women with voiding dysfunction due to functional bladder outlet obstruction (BOO).
ANAHEIM, Calif.—Central obesity is associated with an increased risk of male pelvic dysfunction
Age and maximal peak flow rate before tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) placement are independent risk factors for postoperative voiding dysfunction, a French study found.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Mediterranean Diet Best for Lowering Aggressive Prostate Cancer Risk
- SABR for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offers Excellent Outcomes
- Radical Cystectomy Offers Better Long-term MIBC Patient Survival
- Robotic Kidney Transplantation Safe, Feasible
- Most CKD Patients With Anemia Show Limited Response to Oral Iron
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)