VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FOAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nonoxynol-9 12.5%; vaginal foam; contains fragrance.
Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
Indications for VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FOAM:
1 applicatorful vaginally up to 1 hr before each intercourse. Do not douche for at last 6 hrs after intercourse. Effective for up to one hour.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Irritation of vagina or penis.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- FDA Approves Enzalutamide for Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Hydrodistention May Ease Nocturia in Interstitial Cystitis
- Overnight Saline Irrigation May Prevent Early NMIBC Recurrence
- 5 Key Steps to Grow Your New Nephrology or Urology Practice
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)