Overactive bladder and urinary incontinence dosing regimen chart for anticholinergics, antispasmodic/anticholinergics, muscarinic antagonists, and synthetic vasopressin.
The more frail the patient, the greater the likelihood of complications, such as hospital readmission and blood transfusion.
Individual cognitive factors accounted for half of all contributing human factor nano-codes.
Approved prostate cancer drug treatments including formulations and usual dosing.
Androgens used for testosterone replacement therapy organized by route of administration chart.
Oral antibiotics for urinary tract infections (UTIs) treatment chart including dosing and duration.
Types of urinary incontinence and its potential causes.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treatment chart including drug dosing, formulation, strength, and pharmacological class.
Erectile dysfunction treatment chart including onset time, duration of action, and dosing for each drug product.
Risk factors for overactive bladder and urinary incontinence chart in men and women.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Tamsulosin Improves Clearance of Large Distal Ureteral Stones
- Calciphylaxis in CKD Patients Linked to Hypercoagulable Conditions
- Ceruloplasmin a Possible Marker of CKD in Sickle Cell Anemia
- Shift in HIV-Associated Kidney Disease Characterized
- Post-Parathyroidectomy Calcium Requirement Linked to Preop ALP
- Cytoreductive Nephrectomy Benefits for Metastatic RCC Demonstrated
- Phosphorus Content Higher in Packaged Meats Listing Phosphate Additives
- High Intakes of Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk
- More Intense Treatment, Worse Quality of Life in Diabetes
- Hemodialysis CRBSI Outcomes Unaffected by Distance to Nephrologists
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)