Approved prostate cancer drug treatments including formulations and usual dosing.
Erectile dysfunction treatment chart including onset time, duration of action, and dosing for each drug product.
Overactive bladder and urinary incontinence dosing regimen chart for anticholinergics, antispasmodic/anticholinergics, muscarinic antagonists, and synthetic vasopressin.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treatment chart including drug dosing, formulation, strength, and pharmacological class.
Androgens used for testosterone replacement therapy organized by route of administration chart.
The more frail the patient, the greater the likelihood of complications, such as hospital readmission and blood transfusion.
Individual cognitive factors accounted for half of all contributing human factor nano-codes.
Types of urinary incontinence and its potential causes.
Oral antibiotics for urinary tract infections (UTIs) treatment chart including dosing and duration.
Risk factors for overactive bladder and urinary incontinence chart in men and women.
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
- PET/CT May Improve Imaging of Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Adding MRI Does Not Boost Prostate Cancer Upgrading Rate
- Both High and Low Uric Acid Levels Tied to Higher Mortality
- Trulicity Labeling Updated to Include Data on T2D Patients With CKD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)