Generic Name and Formulations:
Neisseria meningitidis recombinant lipidated factor H binding protein (fHBP) variants 120mcg of Group B (subfamily A + subfamily B); per 0.5mL; susp for IM inj; contains polysorbate 80.
Indications for TRUMENBA:
Adults and Children:
<10yrs: not established. Give by IM inj in deltoid muscle of upper arm. 10–25yrs: 0.5mL given as 3-dose series according to a 0-, 2-, and 6-month schedule.
Severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of Trumenba.
Have epinephrine inj available. Immunosuppressed. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Concomitant other vaccines: see full labeling.
Inj site pain, fatigue, headache, muscle pain, chills, fever.
Single-dose prefilled syringes—5, 10
Renal and Urology News Articles
- CROWNWeb Reporting Gets Up to Speed With Implementation of Dashboard
- Prostate Cancer Gene Testing Guidelines Issued
- Radical Nephrectomy Linked With Worse Kidney Function, Survival
- Acute Kidney Injury Increases Risk for Hypoglycemia in Diabetes Pts
- USPSTF Questions Nontraditional CVD Risk Factors for Assessment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)