The Medical Minute
The Medical Minutes are also available on iTunes: Click here
Researchers found that PCa patients who walked at a faster pace were more likely to have healthier blood vessels.
Researchers conducted a study in Iceland that found an association between prostate cancer risk and quality of sleep.
A new study is suggesting there is substantial geographic variation in deceased donor kidney waiting times.
Researchers have developed a personalized tool that can predict the likelihood of prostate cancer overdiagnosis.
A new product known as BL-9020 is being developed by Israeli researchers.
This year, several studies have suggested some foods and beverages may be highly beneficial to men with prostate cancer.
Levels of bisphenol A in components of dialysis machines may be toxic to immune cells circulating in hemodialysis patients.
An investigational new agent called tasquinimod may help increase survival in men with metastatic prostate cancer.
A new systematic literature review has found that it may not be cost-effective to provide primary screening for CKD in the general population.
Phase 3 studies assessing XIAFLEX show this agent may significantly improve quality of life.
- Transperineal Prostate Biopsy Better for PCa Risk Statification
- Androgen Deprivation for Localized Prostate Cancer Ups Cardiac Risks
- Upping Shock Wave Frequency Improves Ureteral Stone Clearance
- High-Grade Prostate Cancer Linked to Low Testosterone
- Phosphate Binder Adherence Challenging for Dialysis Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)