Most Recent Articles by Tammy Worth
A systematic process is necessary to prove an incident involving medical records did not result in a breach.
Tracking patients may improve treatment for chronic conditions.
Providers need to know how to measure their effectiveness at HIPAA compliance.
Buying larger quantities of drugs and decreasing drug waste are among the options that can help practices adjust to the rising price of pharmaceuticals.
Hackers' attempts to steal data could lead to malfunction of MRI machines, implantable defibrillators, insulin pumps, and other devices.
More Articles by Tammy Worth
Renal and Urology News Articles
- Phosphate Binders Lower Infection-Related Death Risk in HD
- Acute Renal Failure in CKD Patients Less Likely With PCI
- Gout Associated With Increased Risk of Developing Erectile Dysfunction
- More Targeted Sodium Reduction Strategies Proposed
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Metastatic PCa Linked to More Complications
- FDA Recalls Drugs Containing Active Ingredient Valsartan
- Correcting Metabolic Acidosis May Preserve Muscle Mass
- Infection Risk Lower in Dialysis Patients With High, Normal Vitamin D
- Urine Cytology May Not Improve Hematuria Evaluation for Bladder Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Warranted for Gleason 10 Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)