Most Recent Articles by Tammy Worth
Patient access to medical records, increased enforcement, and a shortage of IT security professionals are among the concerns facing health care providers.
Nurse managers have a direct impact on the quality of care provided by staff nurses.
No one admits to sharing passwords - a distinct and clear violation of HIPAA - but a lot of people seem to be doing it.
There are a host of "calculator" apps that provide information such as body mass index or intravenous solutions that physicians can incorporate into their practice.
Physicians might not deal frequently with sensitive protected health information, but an increasing number of these lawsuits are being filed.
More Articles by Tammy Worth
Renal and Urology News Articles
- CROWNWeb Reporting Gets Up to Speed With Implementation of Dashboard
- Prostate Cancer Gene Testing Guidelines Issued
- Radical Nephrectomy Linked With Worse Kidney Function, Survival
- Acute Kidney Injury Increases Risk for Hypoglycemia in Diabetes Pts
- USPSTF Questions Nontraditional CVD Risk Factors for Assessment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)