Quality improvement efforts focused on the link between disclosure and surgeon's wellbeing may help sustain open disclosure policies.
Patients treated in high-performing hospitals face fewer incidences of prolonged hospitalization or nursing-sensitive complications.
Renal and Urology News Articles
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
NEPHROLOGY & UROLOGY NEWS
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Contrast Nephropathy
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism (SHPT)